Conway Corporation Broadband lets you surf the web all over town! Using 802.11b technology, also called "Wi-Fi", you can now get the reliability and blazing speeds of Conway Corporation Broadband High-Speed Internet service without the hassle of wires or getting "plugged in."
We provide public Hot Spot connections at various locations, including the Faulkner County Library and the Chamber of Commerce.
In addition, Conway Corporation has partnered with area business such as motels, coffee shops and restaurants, to provide the convenience of free wireless Internet access to their customers.
- America's Best Value Inn - 815 East Oak
- Central Baptist College Student Center - 1501 College Avenue
- Chamber of Commerce - Downtown Conway
- Continental Inn - 134 Harkrider Street
- Conway Regional Medical Center - 2302 College Avenue
- Downtown Conway - Various Locations
- Economy Inn - 820 East Oak Street
- Faulkner County Library - 1900 Tyler Street
- First State Soccer Park - 1201 Trey Lane
- Laurel Park - Prince Street
- Something Brewing - 1156 Front Street
- Super 8 Hotel - 2430 Sanders Street
- Wampus Cat Gym
- Wampus Cat Stadium
For a video tutorial for connecting to a wireless hotspot, click here