||Conway Corporation Cable
||With Conway Corporation Cable there's no equipment to buy, and you only pay a low, one-time installation fee.
Satellite pricing is full of hidden extra charges.
- Extra fees for local channels
- Contract termination fees
- Service change fees
- Equipment purchase and maintenance
- Service calls
- Charges for programming on each television
||Our state-of-the art fiber-optic lines provide clear, reliable pictures and can deliver powerful, two-way interactive services like High Speed Internet.
||Satellite TV reception can be affected by weather.
- No contracts
- Trained service technicians
- Reliable service
- One bill for all services
- State-of-the art technologies (HDTV)
- Easy to order pay-per-view
The HASSLES of Dish Ownership.
- A lengthy term contract
- Installation and service hassles
- Weather interference
- Need to buy new equipment as technology advances
- Hassles of service/equipment for multiple TVs
- Need for a phone line to order pay-per-view service
- Ugly dish
||Conway Corporation offers all the most popular local channels as part of Conway Corporation Basic Service - and doesn't charge extra. Plus HD subscribers can receive local HD channels.
With Conway Corporation Basic Cable Service you get: KARK (local NBC), KATV (local ABC), KTHV (local CBS), KLRT (local Fox), Channel 5, (Conway Corporation in the Community), AETN (local PBS)
Satellite companies are NOT LOCAL.
- Little to no local programming
- No company-provided local service and repair
- Not all local channels
- No community investment
|Value/Savings on Multiple Services
||Offers High Speed Internet in addition to cable, including one bill for all services. Conway Corporation Customers enjoy increased savings on multi-service packages.
||Satellite can't offer a BUNDLE of services.
||Conway Corporation's trained service technicians are one phone call away.
||With Satellite TV, first you have to figure out who to call - the equipment maker? The program supplier? The installer? Then get your checkbook out!
||With Conway Corporation Cable, there's no equipment to buy; and basic programming on additional TVs is FREE.
||With Satellite TV, you have to buy set-top equipment for each TV.