- What personally identifiable information is collected from our customers through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to the customer regarding the use of their data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of customer information.
Information Collection on our Website
Conway Corp strives to limit its collection of personally identifiable information that is necessary for the offering and administration of our products and services.
Conway Corp may collect personally identifiable information (“PII” or “personal information”) from you when you visit our website. PII is any information that can identify a particular person, such as your name, address, telephone number, or email address. PII does not include anonymized, aggregate, or statistical information that does not identify a particular person. In some instances, Conway Corp may collect certain anonymized demographic information, not unique to you, such as your ZIP code, age, gender, preferences, and interests.
Based on your relationship with us, you may be asked to provide certain PII as described below. When appropriate, we will identify which information is required, and which information is requested but not mandatory.
- The type of PII that we customarily collect on our website includes: your name, postal address, email address, phone number or any other information that identifies you and allows for direct communication with you.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Conway Corp is the sole owner of information collected on conwaycorp.com and may disclose PII collected about you through this website to our affiliates, agents, vendors, business partners, and others that assist us in our business functions, operation of this website, and in providing services to our customers. We do not otherwise sell or provide your personal information to parties unrelated to the services we provide.
Conway Corp may disclose your PII for the following reasons:
- When required by law, subpoena or other legal process, when pertinent to judicial or governmental investigations or proceedings;
- To defend and protect our rights or property, or those of others;
- When necessary to investigate, take action or prevent suspected or actual illegal activities, fraud, abuse, unauthorized reception, or potential threats to safety or personal physical safety;
- When necessary to respond to an emergency to protect your safety or that of another.
Choice & Opt-Out
As a user of our website you make the decision whether to proceed with activities that request PII, such as requesting follow-up contact regarding our services and products or receipt of our communications. Note, however, that if you do not provide the requested information, you may not be able to complete certain transactions or receive information from us.
If you do not wish to continue receiving emails or other communications from Conway Corp, to the extent those communications are not necessary to your service or otherwise required, we will provide instructions on how to opt-out of such communications within those messages.
Access and Correction
If you are a Conway Corp customer and you need to update or change your information, such as billing or account information, you may contact us at:
PO Box 99 | Conway, AR 72033
Security and Confidentiality
Conway Corp strives to protect personal information that we collect, use, maintain and disclose through the use of reasonable administrative, physical and technical safeguards. All information gathered on our website is stored within databases accessible only to Conway Corp personnel with a need for such access, and essential contractors or vendors, as necessary. We have security protocols and measures in place to ensure the security and confidentiality of personal information, protect against any anticipated threats or hazards to the security or integrity of the information, and protect against unauthorized access, use, alteration, or unlawful disclosure of the information that could result in substantial harm or inconvenience to any individual. We use a secure sockets layer (SSL) encryption technology when collecting and transmitting your personal information through this website.
This web site contains links to other sites. Some of these services may be provided by third parties. You may also be able to access third-party websites through our site by clicking on hyperlinks to those third-party sites from within our site. Conway Corp is not responsible for the privacy policies and/or practices of any third-party website or web platform, and if you choose to visit other websites or use these additional offerings on our website, we encourage you to review those other companies’ respective privacy policies.