Thank you for your interest in employment with Conway Corporation. On our Careers site, you will be able to create your own profile, upload your resume, identify key skills and save that information for the current job and any jobs you'd like to apply for in the future.
To apply for a job online with Conway Corp, please follow these two steps: First, create an online account and profile with all your relevant information. Then, use your online profile to apply for a job opportunity currently available. You can view available job opportunities or create your profile by clicking here or select the "Job Opportunities" tab above.
To assist you with your career search with Conway Corp, we've put together a quick start guide to walk you through the online application process. Click here to download the Quick Start Guide.
Conway Corporation is dedicated to providing broad outreach regarding job vacancies. If your organization regularly distributes information about employment opportunities to job applicants or has job applicants to refer and would like to receive notification of job vacancies, provide Conway Corporation with your organization’s name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number and contact person. Email notice requests to Human Resources Director Lisa Douglas or mail Conway Corporation, Attn: Lisa Douglas, P.O. Box 99, Conway, AR 72033.
In addition to competitive compensation, Conway Corporation provides a comprehensive benefits package to our full-time employees, to ensure a strong foundation for work-life balance and broad protection for possible hardships (healthcare, disability, life).
The core benefits available to Conway Corporation employees are:
- Medical and Dental Insurance: Conway Corporation will pay the majority of medical insurance premiums and 100% of the dental insurance premium for employees. If employees choose to obtain coverage for dependents, the employees will pay the added cost of family coverage. There is no waiting period for enrollment.
- Vision Insurance: Conway Corporation offers optional vision insurance. If employees choose to obtain coverage, the employees will pay the cost of employee and family coverage. There is no waiting period for enrollment.
- Group Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance: Employees may enroll in the company’s group life and AD&D insurance plan upon completion of six (6) continuous months of employment. Conway Corporation will pay seventy-five percent (75%) of the premium cost.
- Long-Term Disability Insurance: Employees are enrolled in the company’s group Long-Term Disability insurance plan upon completion of twelve (12) continuous months of employment. Conway Corporation will pay one-hundred percent (100%) of the premium cost.
- Holidays: 10 paid holidays each year, including employee's birthday.
- Paid Time Off (PTO): Paid Time Off (PTO) is an all purpose time-off policy for eligible employees to use for vacation, illness or injury, personal days, parent-teacher meetings, doctor's appointments or various other types of personal business. It combines traditional vacation and sick leave plans into one flexible, paid time-off policy. Employees accrue PTO at the rate 4.62 hours per pay period (15 days per year) for years 0-5; 20 days of PTO after 6 years, 25 days of PTO after 15 years, 30 days of PTO after 24 years.
- Extended Leave: Employees accrue 2 hours per pay period (6.5 days per year) of extended leave to be used for an employee's serious health condition. Extended leave can be used after the first 3 consecutive days of PTO for the serious health condition.
- Retirement Plan: On August 1, after employees have completed a year of continuous employment and attained the age of 21, employees will be enrolled in the Conway Corporation retirement plan. After five (5) continuous years of service with Conway Corporation, employees will become one hundred percent (100%) vested in the company’s defined benefit retirement plan.
- 457 Supplemental Retirement Plan: On January 1 or July 1, employees may elect, after one year of employment, to participate in the 457 Supplemental Retirement Plan through salary deferral contributions. Conway Corporation provides matching contributions of $.25 on the dollar, up to employee contribution of 3% of gross pay. Employees are 100% vested once they begin participation.
- Section 125 Tax Savings Plan: Group Insurance Premiums, Child Care Expenses and Non-Reimbursable Medical Costs are eligible for pre-tax deferral.
Conway Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We adhere to a policy of making all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, gender, including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, disability or any other protected classification which may be applicable under Federal law or Arkansas law. Our equal employment opportunity policy applies to all employment decisions relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination and other terms and conditions of employment.