Transfer Service

When moving from one residence in our service territory to another, please call 501-450-6000 to transfer or disconnect your service. 

As long as a service is in your name, you are responsible for any service provided at that address, even if you have already moved. If you move to another address in Conway, you will need to have the utilities at the new address put in your name, even if they are already turned on.

If you move out of Conway Corporation service area, you will want to protect yourself by having your current services taken out of your name.  You will need to provide a forwarding address and the date services are to be disconnected. Customers who were using Conway Corporation's cable/internet equipment should return this equipment to the business office at 650 Locust Street. Charges for equipment not returned will appear on the final bill. Remember, you are responsible for payment of all services provided in your name.